Terms and Conditions
1. By joining and posting on Untado.com, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines.
We reserve the right to modify or remove any content in violation of our guidelines in order to prevent abuse and keep the content of this website appropriate for our general audience and users. This includes people of all ages, races, and nationalities. Therefore, all found contents that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice.
While we do our best to inform our users/ members of changes or modifications, we also reserve the right to modify/change any rules, guidelines, policies…without prior notice.
By joining or posting on our site, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any account and post that I create on this website. I will not hold the owner (s) of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from the usage of this website.
By joining this website, you further agree to the following guidelines:
No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Any contents found in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid service, no refund will be issued.
2. No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
3. Any contents promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this city, state or country will be removed and if needed reported to law enforcement.
4. Any contents that appear to be merely a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
5. We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which contents, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
6. You’re solemnly responsible to any damages your posts may cause to any other person or user on this site or outside of this site.
Thank you for using Untado,